Free shipping on all US order or order above $200
Miss Molly in partnership with mum Helen Stubbings of Hugs 'n Kisses brings you this simple contemporary pattern range of easy to stitch funky and fresh quilts.
This great fresh quilt can be made using a fat quarter pack (even the backing) and is suited to younger beginner stitchers as a precise 1/4" seam is not essential. Using raw edge applique and nifty piecing techniques, it is both quick and appealing. It would also work with layer cakes with a reduced applique design. We used the Hunky Dory range from Moda fabrics.
- 12 coordinating fat quarters for blocks- in pairs of like colours
- 12-16 coordinating fat quarters for flower appliqués
- 12 fat quarters coordinating fat quarters for backing OR 1.4m x 1.8m (52” x 72“) backing fabric
- 1.4m x 2m wide (56” x 80“ wide) batting
- 2.5m/3yd fusible webbing paper (90cm.36” wide)
- cream or white cotton sewing thread, contrast thread for raw edge appliqué
|Pattern Only||pattern only|
|Manufacturer||Hugs 'n Kisses|
|Brand||Hugs 'n Kisses|